Hi again,
I was reading through a cool book that was talking about how to garden in an environmentally friendly way, and it talked about emptying your bath water into the garden to water it. I thought that was an extra smart way to use water! The only thing that stumped me was that in order to do that I would have to find/use biodegradable soap. I was surprised to know that it wasn't that hard to find, however I love to relax in a nice bath and use a 'bath bomb' or some bubble bath which was hard to find. Soooo I have decided to make my own bath bombs! I have a dozen roses from Valentine's day and I will strip the petals in a few days and then add them to my collection of bath bomb materials. The website suggested quite a number of different combinations. I am excited to try it out!
FYI - I am also on the hunt to buy bio-degradable dish soap so that I can use most of my dishwater to water my indoor plants now, and then in the summer all of my outside plants!
That's all for now!
-Cooking4two
No comments:
Post a Comment